Support Groups Across BC
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of homeschool support groups from across the province. These groups are not sponsored by the BCHEA, but they are a great way to connect with the BC homeschooling community. They are in alphabetical order according to the city/region they serve. You may also want to read this article on Finding or Starting Support Groups for some helpful information.
Use the links below to browse each region.
If you are a leader of a BC homeschool support group, please feel free to contact us in order to ensure that your group’s information is on file and up-to-date.
In addition to area-specific support groups, there are also some BC-wide lists and Facebook groups you may want to check out.
- BC Homeschoolers/ Section 12/13 Registered Homeschoolers Facebook group
- BC Home Learners: homeschoolers, DLers, unschoolers Facebook group
- British Columbia Homeschool Chat and Swap Facebook group
- BC Unschoolers Facebook group
- BC Parents of Special Needs Distributed Learners & Homeschoolers Facebook group
- Homeschooling with Autism in BC Facebook group
- Greater Vancouver Parents of Special Needs Homeschoolers Facebook group
- BC Gifted Homelearners Facebook group
- BC Secular Homeschooling Facebook group
- BC ESL/ Multilingual Homeschool Facebook group
- BC Charlotte Mason Homeschooling Facebook group
- Christian HOME LEARNERS, Registered or Enrolled/DL. BC, Canada Facebook group
- Hewbrew Roots Homeschoolers of BC Facebook group for Messianic homeschoolers
- BC Homelearners Business Network Facebook group
- British Columbia High School DL Chat Facebook group
- Homeschoolers of Northern BC Facebook group